If you’ve tried the Clean Mama Quarterly, I hope you have found that it’s just the thing you need to help you appreciate those little moments in your days. When I created Clean Mama Quarterly, I was looking for ways to slow down and savor the little things. The little habits, small acts, things that seemingly have no impact on anyone outside of our homes but they mean so much. I wanted to bring you something NEW, different and a little pause in your season. That’s how the Clean Mama Quarterly began. Me, looking for a way to slow down a bit and thinking that you might be interested in doing the same. You guys are loving the content and I am thrilled to bring you the Summer Edition with a little time to spare before summer actually arrives. The included Summer Quarterly Calendar is perfect for mapping out the summer on one page.
Clean Mama Quarterly is a fresh approach to the to-do list and an invitation to slow down.
What you can expect:
- Every quarter I put a new packet in the shop. Once the next season goes up, you won’t be able to purchase the previous season. Grab it now so you can use it all summer!
- It’s a pdf so you’ll receive it instantly – there are some clickable links in the pdf, you can use it digitally or print it off.
- This is not a subscription – try it out and see if it’s for you! If you love it, grab each one or pick and choose seasons that speak to you.
- Is this in the place of anything? No, you can use this alone or with any Clean Mama products.
- This is your guide to quieting your home with each season, 17 pages of calendars, inspiration, homekeeping guides, and moments for you.
What’s in the SUMMER Clean Mama Quarterly? The Summer Quarterly includes 17 printable PDF documents:
- Table of Contents
- Calendars Section
- Summer Calendars for 2021
- June 2021 Calendar
- July 2021 Calendar
- August 2021 Calendar
- Cleaning Section
- Summer Cleaning Checklist
- Recipes for Summer
- Essential Oil Summer Blends
- The Summer To-Do’s List
- Seasonal Section
- Just for You, Summer 2021 Edition (complete with helpful links!)
- The Summer Basket
- Iced Dirty Chai for One
- Summer Chicken Salad
Enjoying the season means taking some time to appreciate the different aspects of the season. I find that this helps me slow down so I have time to do some of the things that are really important. You know the things that make life fun and memorable and help stretch time a bit? Let’s do more of those.