I just kicked off a new series – Simple Shortcuts. You can see all the posts in the series here. Make sure you head over to Instagram to add your favorite tips in the Stories question box. While we’re in the mode of Cleaning Routines, I thought it would be fun and helpful to share some of my must haves for my cleaning routine too.
These are my cleaning routine must have products – they make cleaning a little easier and a little more enjoyable. Simplifying your cleaning routine is key to saving time spent cleaning. You can see my favorite homekeeping products in the Clean Mama Shop and my Amazon favorites here under the Cleaning category.
- Laundry Basket – I good laundry basket is helpful for laundry but it can also be used for a quick clutter pick up and/or a donation basket.
- Vacuum Cleaner with Attachments – A good vacuum cleaner with attachments makes vacuuming easy and the attachments help with deep cleaning.
- Cleaning Cloths – Cleaning with cleaning cloths make cleaning easier and more effective. Here are my absolute favorites and in my opinion, the best ones out there!
- Homekeeping Planner – I love having a plan and the Homekeeping Planner details my home tasks for me. It takes the guesswork out of the routine. There are some Homekeeping Planners left – 2022 releases late summer. The best thing about the Homekeeping Planner? It’s undated so you can start the day you get it and you won’t miss out on any pages.
- Timer – Never underestimate setting a timer to do a little cleaning! Set a timer for 10-15 minutes, turn on some music, and get something done.
- Laundry Detergent Spray + Oxygen Whitener – These two products are my musts for daily laundry. The Laundry Detergent Spray is safe for all fabrics, can be used as a pre-treater, and is so easy to use. Oxygen Whitener is a safe and natural whitener that can be used on whites, colors, and to clean! Check out all of the Clean Mama Laundry products here.
- Scrub – My Nightly Sink Scrub Routine is an easy routine that helps to keep the kitchen clean with a simple addition to the evening clean up.
- Dusting Wand/Duster – Dusting is one of those not-so-fun cleaning tasks but if you have a good duster, it’s a little easier.
- Scrub Brushes – Scrub brushes are necessities for a good cleaning – I have a handful of different sizes and types for different purposes.
- Microfiber Floor Mop – Clean floors are an instant room cleaner, I love a microfiber mop for a quick floor washing.
- Scrubbing Sponges – Sponges are multi-purpose and great for quick clean ups and deep cleaning.
- Cleaning Caddy or Bucket – Of course you need a place to put your cleaning supplies – a good cleaning caddy or bucket is a must.
I hope this list gives you some ideas as you get inspired for starting a cleaning routine – do you have any musts for a Cleaning Routine?